I’m delighted to be a delivery partner for Bath Mind’s excellent new online Wellbeing in the Workplace offer, supporting you and your team wherever you are in these difficult times. As ever, our training will be tailored to your requirements, and our mediation and coaching support will be given by consultants with specialist expertise in mental health and wellbeing. Do get in touch with me or with Hannah to let us know how we can help.
Bath Mind’s New Online Wellbeing Workshops
90 minutes, 2 hour and 3 hour online CPD sessions including a variety of topics:
- tips to deal with isolation
- anxiety relating to COVID-19
- tips to keep well whilst working from home
- keeping in touch with colleagues and our support network and making the most of technology to stay connected
- juggling and balancing life priorities
- tips to keep moving
- how managers can support their teams remotely
- nutrition and the effect on your wellbeing
We can tailor these workshops to fit your organisational needs and create bespoke sessions to tackle the challenges your teams are facing. Sessions will be interactive including group exercises, case studies and useful resources and will facilitate open conversation on how teams can support each other with their wellbeing.
Bath Mind’s Existing Offer Now Online
Bath Mind deliver existing bespoke mental health training for businesses and organisations under the Wellbeing in the Workplace scheme. This can be anything from a 1 hour overview on Mental Health Awareness to a full day of in-depth Managers Training, all tailored to fit the needs of the organisation.
- Mental Health at Work – for Employees
- Part 1: Workplace Mental Health Awareness
- Part 2: Being a Workplace Wellbeing Champion
- Mental Health at Work for HR and Managers
- Part 1: Workplace Mental Health Awareness for HR and Managers
- Part 2: Mental Health Conversations for HR and Managers
- Mental Health Awareness for Frontline Staff & Volunteers
- Part 1: Mental Health Awareness & Conversations for Frontline Staff & Volunteers
- Part 2: Suicide Prevention and Intervention
- Supporting Student Wellbeing: for staff in education
- Part 1: Mental Health Awareness for Students and/or Staff
- Part 2: Supporting Students and/or Staff in Mental Health Crisis
Online Mindfulness Sessions
1 hour each; 1 – 3 sessions to introduce your colleagues to the power of simple, mindfulness practices that calm the autonomic nervous system, focus the mind and lift mood. We share the brain science behind mindfulness and help participants start or develop their mindfulness practice for improved wellbeing and productivity.
Online 1-1 or Team Wellbeing Coaching
Via telephone or Skype a Bath Mind Wellbeing Coach will be a listening ear to you or your team to offer support and wellbeing strategies to help employees manage their mood and remain productive at work. We can help your colleagues develop Wellness Action Plans or take steps to increasing self-care for a better work/life balance. This confidential coaching service can receive referrals from individuals themselves or HR/Managers seeking to access support for their colleagues.
Online Workplace Mediation
Bath Mind offers workplace mediation to assist organisations to support employees affected by mental health difficulties. Through Zoom an accredited mediator will work with your HR team to provide a fully confidential resolution service between colleagues, or employees and managers. Through mediation, we can help colleagues put measures and reasonable adjustments in place which will help employees experiencing poor mental health to remain in employment or return to work.
Please note this is a chargeable service however any surplus income goes straight back into supporting the local community of B&NES during these exceptional times.
For more information please contact Hannah Roper email@example.com