Are you a trained mediator looking to add mental health competence to your skillset?
Become a Mental Health First Aider on this MHFA England licensed course as part of your Mediation or ADR practice.
This Online course qualifies you as a ‘Mental Health First Aider’, giving you:
- An in-depth understanding of mental health and the factors that can affect well-being.
- Practical skills to spot the triggers and signs of mental health issues.
- Confidence to step in, reassure and support a person in distress.
- Enhanced interpersonal skills such as non-judgemental listening
- Knowledge to help someone recover their health by guiding them to further support – whether that’s self-help resources, through their employer, the NHS, or a mix.
- A certificate to confirm you are a Mental Health First Aider
- A manual to refer to whenever you need it
- A quick reference card for the Mental Health First Aid action plan
- A workbook including a helpful toolkit to support your own mental health.
- This is a blended learning course consisting of 4 x interactive e-learning modules along side 4 x 3hr live sessions via Zoom
- MFHA Manual and Workbook and manuals will be delivered directly to you ahead of the course start date (included in ticket price)
- We will use breakout exercises, case studies and general discussions to apply the MHFA learning specifically to our needs as mediators.
- Please note learners need to be able to attend all 4 live sessions within the series 15,17, 22 & 24 June (10-1pm)
Book Now – limited to 16 places