As an Employment Mediator and Workplace Mental Health Trainer I am passionate about us all having inspiring and fulfilling work-lives, where we have the skills to do the work that gives us a genuine sense of purpose. For that reason, I set up Equisphere Employability with another entrepreneur and trainer, Phil Beale. We teach students and employees skills in employability, enterprise, entrepreneurship, leadership and commercial awareness.
So I wanted to let you know about our Enterprise Idea Generator workshop developed in conjunction with students and staff at the University of Bath, and now booking in the south of England region for Summer 2018 and Autumn 2018.
The Enterprise Idea Generator workshop is a 2-hour interactive session for up to c.30 students or staff members, led by two entrepreneur-educators, in which participants get the unique opportunity to:
- Learn that employability means enterprise and entrepreneurialism too
- Explore the options available for creating new enterprises and being self-employed
- Learn how to transform an idea or passion into a viable business or social enterprise
- Develop the commercial awareness crucial for working in any organisation
- Learn how to communicate a business idea clearly & confidently
- Take away a Certificate of Achievement
Here’s what people say about Equisphere Employability’s workshops:
Staff: “The content was pitched perfectly and the feedback was really positive.”
- “The empowerment, the real-life examples, the need for us to review ourselves and our experiences, and even past encounters with people. Overall, loved it!”
- “Very positive atmosphere and very inspiring information.”
- “Gave me confidence in my idea and knowledge of support to take it forward.”
- “Made my idea clear; now I can start working on it.”
- “More confident in speaking about my ideas.”
- “Helped me think through how I can market my art, plus use my other skills and experience.”
- “I feel more ready and equipped for entrepreneurship.”
We come to your site to deliver the workshops, which cost £395 (discounts available for multiple bookings), and we’re booking up for the Summer and Autumn now. Let us know if you would like us to come and run workshops with your students or staff. We look forward to hearing from you: email me back or call us (Arabella 07769 774671 or Phil 07432538583).
Arabella & Phil