Conflict Management & Workplace Skills Training
I am an experienced trainer and educator, and training individuals and teams in the tools and concepts that I use in my mediation practice is a key part of my work. By learning the skills of good communication, leadership, management, wellbeing and collaboration, many incidences of challenging conflicts, disputes and relationship breakdowns can be prevented. When teams and their communications are working well, positive outcomes include measurable reductions in staff sickness and turnover, and enhanced employee engagement, wellbeing and productivity.
Training modules I offer include:
- Finding Peace Beyond Interpersonal Conflict
- Leadership & Management – find your unique style of leading an effective team
- Dialogue Skills for Health & Social Care professionals
- Workplace Mental Health & Wellbeing – for HR leaders, managers & employers (half or full day – in association with Bath Mind)
- Workplace Mental Health – 1 hour training session (download flyer)
- Collaboration (in association with the Centre for Effective Dispute Resolution)
- Mindfulness for Developers: a toolkit for wellbeing in the tech workplace
Who are my training courses for?
- HR managers
- NHS Service Managers
- Health & Social Care professionals
Why train with me?
- I have a Post Graduate Diploma in Education (Educational Management & Leadership) from the University of Bath. (2007)
- I co-founded the training organisation Equisphere Employability, which trains students and staff in workplace and enterprise skills. (2016 – present)
- I was Head of English and Head of Boarding at independent schools in Spain and the UK respectively. (2005 – 2009)
- I started my career founding and running a theatre company which used roleplay and commissioned original theatre to train public sector and NHS professionals in mental health, equality/diversity and social inclusion. (1998-2005)
- Some of my courses come with certified CPD hours – ask me for details.
FAQs: When and where do my training courses take place?
- I schedule publicly open workshops, typically in central Bath.
- I also come to your site and work with your team.
- My modules can be adapted to meet your specific needs.
- Workshops run from 2 hours to a full day.
- Prices are competitive and available on request.
Contact me here to ask me for more information.