Conflict Management & Workplace Skills Training
I am an experienced trainer and educator, and training individuals and teams in the tools and concepts that I use in my mediation practice is a key part of my work. By learning the skills of good communication, leadership, management, wellbeing and collaboration, many incidences of challenging conflicts, disputes and relationship breakdowns can be prevented. When teams and their communications are working well, positive outcomes include measurable reductions in staff sickness and turnover, and enhanced employee engagement, wellbeing and productivity.
What do participants of my training say?
- No word of a lie – best course I have been on. (Manager / Solicitor, law firm)
- This has been the best training I have had for a long time. (Teacher)
- Roll this out to all our leadership, UK & beyond. (Partner Director, international engineering firm)
- Arabella is an excellent, very engaging, inclusive trainer. Thank you. Excellent training. (Frontline staff, homelessness hostel)
- Thank you for putting in the effort to tailor this training so effectively. Really helpful to have the space and the facilitation for some team work on wonderfully relevant examples. (Manager, university)
- Arabella is a compelling speaker, with a calm manner and relevant personal experience as well as scientific knowledge as back-up. Would recommend other businesses to take up this training. (Manager, international marketing agency)
- Arabella was fantastic. Her presentation was extremely enlightening, interesting and above all else, useful. Parental feedback was 100% glowing – they were thrilled.’ (Assistant Headteacher, secondary school)
- Arabella is a first class trainer. (Church minister)
- We all found it incredibly useful and enjoyed the session. (Head of HR, NHS Foundation Trust)
- Emotional personally, but very helpful. Makes me feel others might now understand me better. (Manager, fin tech company)
- Arabella was excellent and very engaging. I’ve learnt a lot about preventative measures and ways to improve mental health for others. (Manager, publishing tech company)
- Thanks so much – I would recommend the course to others for sure plus I have loads of ideas to implement. (Staff, corporate law firm)
- A big thank you. A lovely delivery style – encouraging, supportive and clearly knowledgeable and passionate about this topic. (Frontline staff, housing association)
- Arabella’s energy is infectious and she is so skilled at turning it up and down to respond to the energy in the room. Congratulations, Arabella. (Staff, law firm)
- Your “Can do Will do” attitude is refreshing and energising. You demonstrate a commitment to customer service and engagement that surpasses expectations. It is genuinely the greatest pleasure to work with you. (Learning and Development Manager, law firm – training commissioner)
Training modules I offer include:
- Finding Peace Beyond Interpersonal Conflict
- Leadership & Management – find your unique style of leading an effective team
- Online MHFA_ online training with Arabella Tresilian
- Dialogue Skills for Health & Social Care professionals
- Workplace Mental Health & Wellbeing – for HR leaders, managers & employers (half or full day – in association with Bath Mind)
- Workplace Mental Health – 1 hour training session (download flyer)
- Collaboration (in association with the Centre for Effective Dispute Resolution)
- Mindfulness for Developers: a toolkit for wellbeing in the tech workplace
- Mental Health Awareness for Mediators
Who are my training courses for?
- HR managers
- NHS Service Managers
- Health & Social Care professionals
Why train with me?
- I have a Post Graduate Diploma in Education (Educational Management & Leadership) from the University of Bath. (2007)
- I co-founded the training organisation Equisphere Employability, which trains students and staff in workplace and enterprise skills. (2016 – present)
- I was Head of English and Head of Boarding at independent schools in Spain and the UK respectively. (2005 – 2009)
- I started my career founding and running a theatre company which used roleplay and commissioned original theatre to train public sector and NHS professionals in mental health, equality/diversity and social inclusion. (1998-2005)
- Some of my courses come with certified CPD hours – ask me for details.
FAQs: When and where do my training courses take place?
- I schedule publicly open workshops, typically in central Bath.
- I also come to your site and work with your team.
- My modules can be adapted to meet your specific needs.
- Workshops run from 2 hours to a full day.
- Prices are competitive and available on request.
Contact me here to ask me for more information.