Universities and Colleges
Arabella Tresilian works with universities and colleges to provide services including:
- conflict coaching and mediation for students
- workplace and employment mediation for staff
- conflict resolution training for staff, line managers and senior leaders
- advanced communication skills for students and staff
- mental health awareness and conversations for staff and students
- Mental Health First Aid certificated training for university staff
- employability training for students via my business Equisphere Employability
- leadership training for students via my business Equisphere Employability
Arabella’s work with Universities and Colleges – Case Studies:
Bath Spa University (2020-2021) – in association with Bath Mind and Equisphere Employability
I worked with Bath Spa University’s fantastic HR department to help design and deliver their innovative workplace mental health strategy in partnership with the brilliant Bath Mind:
- Designed and delivered bespoke Mental Health Awareness training for the HR department
- Designed and delivered bespoke various employee sessions during the pandemic: Wellbeing at Work in Challenging Times
- Designed and delivered bespoke session for SLT: Workplace Mental Health & Wellbeing at Bath Spa
- Trained 30+ Mental Health First Aiders amongst the university workforce
- Trained 100+ line managers in MHFA England’s Mental Health Aware certificated training
I also designed and ran the Enterprise Challenge for Bath Spa University as co-founder of Equisphere Employability.
Bath University (2018-2021) – in association with Bath Mind and Equisphere Employability
For Bath University I have been fortunate to have delivered a wide range of communication, leadership and mental health projects including while being part of Mind’s ‘Mentally Healthy Universities’ programme funded by Goldman Sachs.
- Trained up two cohorts of Staff Wellbeing Champions for Mind’s ‘Mentally Healthy Universities’ programme with Bath Mind
- Designed and delivered the Bath University Gold Scholars’ Charity Challenge (2019 and 2020), as co-founder of Equisphere Employability
- Designed and delivered the Enterprise Challenge for Bath University students as co-founder of Equisphere Employability.
- Designed and delivered Leadership & Communication training for Bath University post-graduates as co-founder of Equisphere Employability.
Norland College (2020-2021)
I am fortunate enough to have worked with the wonderful students, NQNs (Newly Qualified Nannies), staff and SLT of the internally renowned Norland College to provide coaching, guest lecturing and training in:
- advanced communication skills
- conflict resolution and negotiation skills
- mental health and wellbeing conversation – in partnership with Bath Mind