My work with other mediators
I love working with other mediators and conflict resolution professionals. Through collaboration I learn more about this wonderful practice and feel the support of our generous, cooperative industry community.
Ways I work with other mediators:
- Acting as co-mediator or assistant mediator on complex cases – especially cases that require additional emotional support for parties (or mediator), or where mental health needs are a factor.
- Inviting other mediators to act as co-mediator or assistant mediator with me – especially on multi-party cases, or cases involving a large number of individuals, or court-ordered mediations under pressure of time.
- I am involved with mediator groups for supervision and co-supervision – including a Reflective Practice Group with ANM
- I have hosted various CPD Webinars for mediators with the Association of South West Mediators
- I work with CEDR to train accredited mediators in Workplace Mediation Skills (CPD)
- I work with the Medical Mediation Foundation to train up new accredited mediators in the medical field of paediatric care
- I run courses in Mental Health First Aid for mediators through the School of Dialogue
Training for Mediators in Mental Health First Aid skills
Here’s some mediator feedback on my courses Mental Health First Aid for Mediators: