Did you know about the 1 Hour Workplace Mental Health training I offer in association with Bath Mind?
1-1.5hr training for senior leaders and HR professionals
Developed by Arabella Tresilian and Bath Mind
Workplace Mental Health – Purpose:
- to enrich and inform senior leaders’ vision of a healthy, resilient workforce
- to equip senior leaders with awareness of the legal framework and obligations pertaining to employers, with regards to mental health, work-related stress and disabilities
- to present a range of mind-friendly business practices which can be used in any work environment, to support individuals, teams and the whole business alike
Workplace Mental Health – Course Overview (1 hour or 1.5 hours, as required):
- Neurodiversity and the mind, within the workplace (5/10 mins)
- Recognising the signs and symptoms of mental ill-health: an introduction to mental health conditions (10/15 mins)
- How mental ill-health can impact your workforce and business (10 mins)
- The legal framework for employers: inclusion, equalities and parity of esteem between mental and physical health (15/20 mins)
- Case studies: business practices which reduce and prevent work-related stress (20/ 35mins)
Takeaway Resource: A pack of information and resources to foster Workplace Wellbeing in your organisation.
Arabella Tresilian MAHons PGDipEd – Bath Mind Trainer & Employment/Workplace Mediator
Arabella is an accredited mediator and trainer, specialising in enhancing workplace relations and wellbeing. As well as being an independent dispute resolution practitioner with practical experience of resolving conflicts at board, trustee and SLT level, and an associate trainer to Bath Mind, Arabella is an Improvement Coach with the Health Foundation, a Public & Patient Involvement Adviser to the National Institute of Health Research, and an Associate to the Centre for Effective Dispute Resolution. Originally the founder of a mental health specialist training company, she has over 20 years experience as an organisational consultant to public and private sector organisations. She has worked and partnered with, among others, KPMG, Bristol City Council, Bristol 2015 Ltd, Arup, Skanska, Nissan, Sirona Care & Health, Royds Withy King, Rampton High Security Hospital, Leicestershire Council, Edinburgh University, Spain’s education authority. Arabella is based in Bath and has two daughters aged 21 and 18.
I am a trained Mental Health First Aider – see my certificate here: MHFA Certificate ATresilian
Where? At your venue, or at the Guild Hub, High St, Bath. Times and dates to suit your team.
Price?: Contact me for costs and availability here
Download the flyer here: Workplace Mental Health Training 1hr